The collector's album for the Panini World Cup 2014 in Brazil is designed in the country-specific colors. The official FIFA logo of the World Cup 2014 and the lettering "FIFA WORLD CUP Brasil" are printed on the middle of the cover. The background of the cover is blue and it is supposed to symbolize the South American sky. On the lower edge of the cover, stylistic green hills, as well as cheering people that hold up the World Cup trophy, are shown.
The modern design of the cover picture is complemented by colored circles and flying flowers. Behind the hustle and bustle of the cheering people the Brazilian sun rises in the background. All in all, the new Panini World Cup 2014 collector's album spreads the fresh and joyful rhythm of the Brazilian samba. Also the inside of the collector's album is designed in an equally colorful way.
On the singular pages of the Panini World Cup 2014 album, the cheering people, the flying leaves and the dancing circles reoccur. The collector's album, Panini World Cup 2014 Brazil, contains 80 pages on which the 639 stickers can be put on. Apart from the sticking that is fun to do, the results of the FIFA World Cup can be written down in the collector's album. In addition to that, Panini has dedicated a double page to all venues. On this double page, there are images of the 12 cities.
On another double page, in the middle of the album, you can find posters of the venues as pictures at a glance. On the back part of the album, there are some pictures of the qualification and on the last page, Panini has listed some FIFA World Cup records.
The sticker packet
Also the Panini World Cup 2014 packets are designed in the Brazilian national colors. Here, the colors yellow and green are dominant. In Europe, you get 5 stickers in each packet. The exception presents an edition from the USA/Canada. In this version, you get 7 stickers.
The following different packet versions are currently known to us:
- Germany: Yellow, back printed vertically
- Austria: Yellow, back printed vertically
- Non country-specific: Yellow, back printed vertically, without Barcode
- Belgium: White, back printed vertically
- Argentina: Sparkly gold, back printed vertically
- Czech Republic: Green, back printed vertically
- Hungary: Sparkly silver, back printed horizontally
- Brazil: Sparkly silver, back printed horizontally (Version 1)
- Brazil: Sparkly silver, back printed horizontally (Version 2)
- Mc Donald's: Blue, back printed horizontally
- Coca Cola Austria (A - F Stickers)
- Coca Cola Mexico (CC1 - CC8 Stickers)
- USA/Canada: Yellow, back and front printed horizontally, with 7 Stickers
- Italy: Pink, back printed horizontally, Omaggio (Free version)
- Russia/Thailand: Pink, back printed vertically
Also included in this collection are some special features which promote enthusiasm and increase the enjoyment of collecting these stickers. It is precisely those small characteristics that give them their particular charm and character and therefore, they are highly appreciated by collectors.
The following special features of the Panini World Cup 2014 Brazil Collection exist:
- For Switzerland, a special album was produced. This collector's album is a Swiss platinum version; that means that the envelope has a silver high gloss optic.
- For the Swiss album, there are also the special P1-P20 that can be stuck on a poster in the middle of the collector's album. You can only find these stickers in the Swiss packets. These items are in a different color than the German ones. They are, like the album, held in silver.
- In the USA and in Canada there are other packets than in Europe. In one packet, you can find 7 stickers.
- In the Mexican album, there is a page containing a "celebration photo" of Mexican players that consists of 8 collector's stickers. You can find these Panini World Cup 2014 stickers in Coca Cola promo packs that are only available in Mexico.